Wage or Salary:
Wage per Current C.B.A.
Okanogan County Electric Cooperative Inc., has an immediate opening for a Journeyman Lineman.
- Journeyman lineman status as recognized by the District and the I.B.E.W.
- Thorough knowledge of the fundamentals of electricity required in overhead and underground line construction and maintenance.
- Working knowledge of Washington State Electrical Workers Safety Rules and Regulations.
- Valid Washington State Class “A” commercial driver’s license and a safe driving record.
- Valid First Aid/ CPR card.
- Must be willing and available for after-hours call out.
- Excellent human relations skills as a representative of the Cooperative.
- Ability to work with electronic devices such as iPads.
A full job description may be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509-996-2228.
Okanogan County Electric Cooperative Inc., is an equal employment opportunity employer.