OCEC has resumed limited walk-in operations in our lobby for cooperative business. We are taking special measures to protect all visitors and employees as the COVID-19 pandemic continues.
Our new protocols:
- Installing a pass-through window in the entrance lobby
- Requiring employees who interact with members to wear masks and wash or sanitize hands frequently
- Requiring members to wear masks in the entrance lobby
- Limiting the number of members in the entrance lobby to 1 person
- Distributing face masks, gloves and sanitizing products to our employees
- Enhancing cleaning and disinfecting procedures throughout our office
- Notary services are available, by appointment only
- Our community room will remain closed for the foreseeable future
If you have a question about your account please give us a call at 509-996-2228.
• Outage Texting Signup
• Propane Sales & Service
• Tree Trimming PDF
• Membership Application PDF
• Request for service form PDF
• Strategic Plan PDF
• By-Laws PDF
OCEC said farewell to long-time Billing Clerk, Teri Parker, on October 29th. After 24 years, 2 months, and 17 days Teri was “happy to have had a 24 year career with OCEC”. We wish Teri all the best on her retirement!
Next OCEC Board Meeting November 17th
Tues, Nov 17, 2020 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM (PDT)
Please join my meeting from on your computer.
Board Book: LINK
COVID-19 Customer Support Program
The following programs are available to OCEC members and customers who need assistance paying their Co-op bills due to economic hardship as the result of the COVID-19 pandemic. MORE INFORMATION
Physical Address: 93 W Chewuch RD, Winthrop, WA 98862
Mailing Address: PO Box 69, Winthrop, WA 98862
Phone: (509) 996-2228 Fax: (509) 996-2241
Email: email@example.com Twitter: @ocec_info
Winter Hours: Monday thru Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm